Charming or enchanting, often in a deceptive way: a beguiling mixture of English, French and Italian
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With her allure, she is even fooling the foreign diplomats through her beguiling appearance.
- The more we linger, the more we see beguiling dances.
- I have not driven a more beguiling engine all year.
- [as submodifier]: the idea is beguilingly simpleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Just as the world is being over taken by photography, something as beguilingly simple as Ross's work comes along and reminds you of the power of painting.
- The water can be beguilingly beautiful.
- Fortunately, at his best Faber writes so beguilingly that we enjoy the journey even if we never quite reach the promised destination.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda