Definición de beguiling en inglés:
Charming or enchanting, often in a deceptive way: a beguiling mixture of English, French and Italian
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With her allure, she is even fooling the foreign diplomats through her beguiling appearance.
- The more we linger, the more we see beguiling dances.
- I have not driven a more beguiling engine all year.
- [as submodifier]: the idea is beguilingly simpleMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Just as the world is being over taken by photography, something as beguilingly simple as Ross's work comes along and reminds you of the power of painting.
- The water can be beguilingly beautiful.
- Fortunately, at his best Faber writes so beguilingly that we enjoy the journey even if we never quite reach the promised destination.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan