Definición de behavioural en inglés:
Involving, relating to, or emphasizing behaviour: closely related species have similar behavioural patterns a behavioural approach to children’s language
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Autonomic responses are among the richest sources of adaptive behavioral patterns.
- Second, this fear of a specific concrete object allowed use of a behavioral approach test.
- Only one pair was observed at a time in order to time behavioral patterns precisely.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Well we are still learning about that and behavioural investigators have said for some time now that behaviourally people mature later than we thought.
- But many people so diagnosed do not show such abnormalities, and many people who are behaviourally not violent do show them.
- Lions in zoos are behaviourally quite a different matter, as you'd know: they're a social animal, they'll lie or eat and they'll play with each other and they work very well.
Palabras que riman con behaviouraldoctoral • several
Definición de behavioural en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda