Definición de behavioural economics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
A method of economic analysis that applies psychological insights into human behaviour to explain economic decision-making: behavioural economics helps explain why people under-save for retirement
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such insights draw on behavioral economics, an increasingly popular field that incorporates elements from psychology to explain why people make seemingly irrational decisions.
- Behavioral economics should complement, not substitute for, more substantive economic interventions.
- The book talks about all the interesting psychological studies cognitive psychology, evolutionary psychology, behavioral economics, experimental philosophy that illuminate how we think and act regarding fear.
behavioural economist sustantivo
- Example sentences
- Thaler comes from the ranks of "behavioral economists," a group whose influence has grown significantly in the last few years.
- Even the behavioral economists just advocate more realistic models of human decision-making.
- Behavioural economists believe in "the endowment effect", a tendency for people to overvalue the status quo.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan