plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
A method of economic analysis that applies psychological insights into human behaviour to explain economic decision-making: behavioural economics helps explain why people under-save for retirement
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Today, the thriving field of behavioral economics confirms his hypothesis.
- The more psychologically detailed insights of behavioural economics may also be promising.
- Their work is part of the growing field of behavioral economics, which seeks to explore the important role emotions play in financial decision-making.
behavioural economist sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Thaler comes from the ranks of "behavioral economists," a group whose influence has grown significantly in the last few years.
- Even the behavioral economists just advocate more realistic models of human decision-making.
- Behavioural economists believe in "the endowment effect", a tendency for people to overvalue the status quo.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: be|hav¦iour¦al eco|nom¦ics
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda