Definición de behaviouralism en inglés:
1The methods and principles of the scientific study of animal (and human) behaviour.
- His approach is a mix of animal behavioralism and human psychology with a little eastern philosophy and spirituality thrown in.
- But both theories are grounded in behavioralism.
- To teach parents using psychological behavioralism?
1.1Advocacy of or adherence to a behavioural approach to social phenomena.
- In some respects, the so-called new institutionalism was a rebellion against behaviouralism.
- Now there's a name for this kind of approach in political science - behavioralism.
- But what I do know is that behavioralism doesn't undermine law and economics - if anything, it enriches it.
behaviouralist sustantivo& adjetivo
- Example sentences
- This is a nice piece, which summarizes the behavioralist theory and its implications pretty well for laymen.
- At the same time, new institutionalism recognized that formal institutions were more important than behaviouralists had suggested.
- Neorealists responded that behaviouralists had failed to appreciate the essential characteristics of a systemic theory.
Definición de behaviouralism en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India