- A graph of a normal (Gaussian) distribution, with a large rounded peak tapering away at each end.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The second way to read pulses differently is to read the pulse wave as a sine curve rather than a bell curve.
- In the meantime, the prevalence curve slowly changed and the area below the curve slowly grew so that later graphs I have seen, all tended to assume the appearance of a normal bell curve.
- This is because the percentile scores are not equally distributed on the bell curve.
Más definiciones de bell curveDefinición de bell curve en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.