Definición de belladonna en inglés:
- Derivatives of plant leaves, flowers, stems, berries, fruits and roots account for about half of those available including some of the better known - arnica and belladonna.
- Two of the most popular and better known are arnica and belladonna.
- You don't have much of your hour left to find some belladonna.
- The most common ingredients prescribed were iodides, organic nitrites, stramonium, belladonna, atropine, hyoscyamus, tobacco smoke, and menthol.
- Although a small benefit has been found from the combination of belladonna and phenobarbital, concern over adverse effects and possible addiction problems has limited its use.
- By the late eighteenth century William Heberden was recommending cold baths and blisters ‘applied to the loins' and belladonna was later used as a cure.
Mid 18th century: from modern Latin, from Italian bella donna 'fair lady', perhaps from the use of its juice to add brilliance to the eyes by dilating the pupils.
Palabras que riman con belladonnaConnor, donna, goner, gonna, honour (US honor), Maradona, Mashona, O'Connor, Shona, wanna
Definición de belladonna en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.