Definición de bemuse en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective bemused)
Puzzle, confuse, or bewilder: her bemused expression he was bemused by what was happening
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In cities such as Prague, expatriates were glued to televisions in bars, bemused locals looking on.
- He is still bemused by the enigmatic arrival and departure of his illness.
- Morris was contacted, and became increasingly bemused by the investigation.
bewildered, confused, puzzled, perplexed, baffled, stumped, mystified, stupefied, nonplussed, muddled, befuddled, fuddled, dumbfounded, at sea, at a loss, at sixes and sevens, thrown (off balance), taken aback, disoriented, disconcerted, discomposed, troubled, discomfited, unnerved, shaken, shaken up, dazed, stunned, astonished, astounded
Canadian & Australian/New Zealand informal bushed
- Example sentences
- But he laughed anyway, and then bemusedly muttered ‘Oh, this is funny.’
- ‘But you are the carrier company,’ I said bemusedly.
- The parents in turn grabbed some food, had some nice Australian white wine, German beer, good conversation and bemusedly watched their kids race around.
Words that rhyme with bemuseabuse, accuse, adieux, amuse, billets-doux, blues, booze, bruise, choose, Clews, confuse, contuse, cruise, cruse, Cruz, diffuse, do's, Druze, effuse, enthuse, excuse, fuse (US fuze), Hughes, incuse, interfuse, lose, Mahfouz, mews, misuse, muse, news, ooze, Ouse, perfuse, peruse, rhythm-and-blues, ruse, schmooze, snooze, suffuse, Toulouse, transfuse, trews, use, Vaduz, Veracruz, who's, whose, youse
Definición de bemuse en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan