Definición de bemuse en inglés:
verbo[with object] (usually as adjective bemused)
Puzzle, confuse, or bewilder: her bemused expression he was bemused by what was happening
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In cities such as Prague, expatriates were glued to televisions in bars, bemused locals looking on.
- He is still bemused by the enigmatic arrival and departure of his illness.
- Morris was contacted, and became increasingly bemused by the investigation.
bewildered, confused, puzzled, perplexed, baffled, stumped, mystified, stupefied, nonplussed, muddled, befuddled, fuddled, dumbfounded, at sea, at a loss, at sixes and sevens, thrown (off balance), taken aback, disoriented, disconcerted, discomposed, troubled, discomfited, unnerved, shaken, shaken up, dazed, stunned, astonished, astounded
Canadian & Australian/New Zealand informal bushed
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But he laughed anyway, and then bemusedly muttered ‘Oh, this is funny.’
- ‘But you are the carrier company,’ I said bemusedly.
- The parents in turn grabbed some food, had some nice Australian white wine, German beer, good conversation and bemusedly watched their kids race around.
Palabras que riman con bemuseabuse, accuse, adieux, amuse, billets-doux, blues, booze, bruise, choose, Clews, confuse, contuse, cruise, cruse, Cruz, diffuse, do's, Druze, effuse, enthuse, excuse, fuse (US fuze), Hughes, incuse, interfuse, lose, Mahfouz, mews, misuse, muse, news, ooze, Ouse, perfuse, peruse, rhythm-and-blues, ruse, schmooze, snooze, suffuse, Toulouse, transfuse, trews, use, Vaduz, Veracruz, who's, whose, youse
Definición de bemuse en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda