Definición de bench press en inglés:
A bodybuilding and weightlifting exercise in which a lifter lies on a bench with the feet on the floor and raises a weight with both arms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- When it comes time to test your strength for the bench press, squat or deadlift, timing can be everything.
- Whether performed with a barbell or dumbbells, at an incline, flat or at a decline, the bench press is an exercise you don't want to overlook.
- When an individual has to prove their worth in terms of strength, they inevitably turn to the most hallowed of exercises, the bench press.
verboVolver al principio
(bench-press) [with object] Raise (a weight) in a bench press: Josh can bench-press more than 400 pounds [no object]: my elbow hurts when I bench-press
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Did you know most really good pro boxers cannot even bench-press their own weight?
- He lifts weights and can bench-press five reps of 185 pounds.
- You're never too old to bench-press a few pounds.
Definición de bench press en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda