- A kind of absorbent clay formed by breakdown of volcanic ash, used especially as a filler.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Sedimentary rocks such as mudstones often contain a variety of clay minerals, including swelling clays such as bentonite.
- I work with a low-fire clay body consisting of ball clay, talc and bentonite.
- Three types of soils, residual soils, kaolinite and bentonite, were used in the study.
late 19th century: from the name of Fort Benton in Montana, US, where it is found, + -ite1.
Más definiciones de bentoniteDefinición de bentonite en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.