- The chemical element of atomic number 4, a hard grey metal. (Symbol: Be)Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The reactive elements contained in alloys such as magnesium, strontium, sodium, calcium, beryllium, and titanium are also factors in oxide formation.
- Elements such as lead, tellurium, beryllium, chromium, phosphorus, and manganese have little or no effect on the corrosion resistance of coppers and binary copper-zinc alloys.
- Her history included a relatively short period of exposure to a mixture of silica, hard metal, and beryllium.
Beryllium is the lightest of the alkaline earth metals, and its chief source is the mineral beryl. It is used in the manufacture of light corrosion-resistant alloys and in windows in X-ray equipment
Más definiciones de berylliumDefinición de beryllium en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.