- (Of a man) wearing a suit: a quiet, besuited bank managerMás ejemplos en oraciones
- It's rather lovely to imagine all those besuited men sitting around a table screaming and sobbing at each other; with him wailing, ‘Why did they vote NO?’
- Landing at the Pakistan capital's airport the level of security was huge with mustachioed soldiers everywhere and several besuited men jabbering into walkie-talkies.
- My mobile phone says 19.38 and I am still alone in the aptly christened Nostalgie Ball Room, barring a handful of meticulously besuited men at the door.
Más definiciones de besuitedDefinición de besuited en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.