sustantivo[mass noun] Physiology
- The normal electrical activity of the brain when conscious and alert, consisting of oscillations ( beta waves) with a frequency of 18 to 25 hertz.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The human mind, about which only a very small percentage is known, is a electro-magnetic/chemical device operating in the manner of frequencies (alpha wave, beta wave, etc.)
- Subjects who spent between one and three hours each day playing games for three to four days a week, however, had roughly equal alpha and beta wave activity before they began playing.
- He claims that leftbrainers are functioning at the beta wave level, while rightbrainers are at the alpha wave level.
Más definiciones de beta rhythmDefinición de beta rhythm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.