A short-nosed rat-kangaroo found in Australia.
- Family Potoroidae: two genera, in particular Bettongia, and several species. See also boodie, woylie
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- At the other end of the scale from the six large types mentioned above are the rat/rabbit-sized bettongs, potoroos and rat-kangaroos.
- It has got wetland, it's got dry forest full of rabbits, bettongs, bandicoots, and there's lots of roadkill and sheep farming.
- Tragically though, sanctuaries like this are becoming the only place to see creatures such as bilbies, bettongs and bandicoots.
early 19th century: from Dharuk.
Definición de bettong en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.