- A Buddhist monk or devotee.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- He understands that laypeople can practise the Dhamma, but he, as a bhikkhu, has many tasks to do which make it difficult to practise.
- At the same time, we should keep an eye open for capable bhikkhus enrolled in these programmes who display the qualities needed to propagate the Dhamma in the West.
- One bhikkhu recounted how one day he was following a line of practitioners of various Buddhist traditions and noticed a lady was handing items to everyone.
Pali, from Sanskrit bhikṣú 'beg'.
Más definiciones de bhikkhuDefinición de bhikkhu en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.