- A medium-hot dry curry originating in Bengal, prepared typically by frying meat with spices at a high temperature: lamb bhunaMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The menu is vast, featuring traditional dishes of every kind including balti, tandoori, biryani, korma, bhuna, rogan josh - and even English dishes.
- Traditional classics such as tandoori, balti, korma, pathia, dopiaza, madras and bhuna curries were there, along with a decent choice of chef's specials, and, I was pleased to see, no puddings.
- The choice of main meals ranged from a selection of traditional dishes, such as rogan josh, bhuna and korma, priced from between £3.10 to £5.95, to a list of house specialities, which were slightly more expensive.
from Bengali, Urdu bhunnā 'to be fried', ultimately from Sanskrit bhrajj 'fry, parch, roast'.
Más definiciones de bhunaDefinición de bhuna en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.