- The practice of foretelling the future by interpreting a randomly chosen passage from a book, especially the Bible.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘Well, since my ability hasn't been working recently, I'm using the ancient method of divination called bibliomancy,’ she replied.
- I'm sure that there are also detailed instructions on invoking powerful incantations, reading the I Ching, analyzing birds entrails, bibliomancy, and consulting the bumps on one's head.
- Of course, one needn't be limited to just tarot in this sense; the I-Ching, runes, bibliomancy, cut-ups, etc. could be used in the same manner.
Más definiciones de bibliomancyDefinición de bibliomancy en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.