sustantivo (plural bicentenaries)
- The two-hundredth anniversary of a significant event: last year’s commemoration of the bicentenary of Mozart’s birthMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The bicentenary of the event will be celebrated on Monday and Tuesday with a new plaque in the Peace Gardens, plus a lecture and children's workshop.
- So you have a bicentenary, a centenary and a present day feat all remembered together.
- A meeting will take place in the sacristy of the Church next Monday after the evening Mass to finalise the preparations for the first anniversary of the bicentenary of the Church.
adjetivoVolver al principio
- Relating to a two-hundredth anniversary: the huge bicentenary celebrationsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- As part of the Royal Horticultural Society's bicentenary celebrations, there will be an Apple Festival in various locations on various dates between October 10 and 31.
- A tale about a villager teaching toads to sing La Marseillaise as part of the French Revolution bicentenary celebrations is typical.
- The biggest international naval review since the bicentenary celebrations will be launched on Friday, July 27.
Más definiciones de bicentenaryDefinición de bicentenary en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.