Definición de bicultural en inglés:
Having or combining the cultural attitudes and customs of two nations, peoples, or ethnic groups: there is too little recognition of the children’s bilingual and bicultural status
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- But we have some way to travel before we can become a bicultural, bi-structural nation.
- The only long-term future for a bicultural nation is to develop models of co-management.
- We have developed positive attitudes and built bicultural institutions that are the envy of the world.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Hence, the results revealed that students who had a greater awareness for, and interest in developing biculturalism had superior grade point average than their counterparts who had less interest in their heritage.
- Throughout the eight learning communities, the authors found a school-wide focus on facilitating individual student success by building on students' bilingualism and biculturalism.
- They are learning about tolerance, about biculturalism and multiculturalism, about how to train for jobs, about how to broaden their minds, and about how make worthwhile interjections that are intelligible.
Definición de bicultural en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán