Definición de bicycle en inglés:
- One difference is that a bus has many wheels whereas a bicycle has only two wheels.
- I would be only too pleased to have bicycles passing my front door rather than noisy, speeding vehicles.
- An 11 year old boy fell off his bicycle and sustained a handlebar injury to his upper abdomen.
verbo[no object, with adverbial of direction] Volver al principio
- All of these articles have one main point in common; don't let back pain keep you from bicycling.
- They are not only functional for bicycling, but for any activity where you are going to work up a sweat.
- The best moment is when he is bicycling around his airy grounds on an old-fashioned push-bike, his knees bobbing up and down as he pedals, and then has to brake to answer a call on his mobile phone.
The velocipede (literally ‘rapid foot’) was the early form of bicycle, which is formed from bi- ‘two’ and Greek kuklos ‘wheel’. The abbreviation bike was not long to follow, in the late 19th century. A tricycle as a name for a three-wheeled coach drawn by two horses, dates from the 1820s, with the abbreviation trike appearing in the 1880s. Unicycle, from uni- ‘one’, was first recorded in the US in the 1860s.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- What else can the average bicyclist do to support bicycling infrastructure?
- The invention of variable gearing enabled bicyclists and cars alike to change the speed of peak efficiency.
- As a bicyclist, I am familiar with the handlebar tape used on racing bicycles, and I thought it might be useful to provide a better grip on my downtubes.
Palabras que riman con bicycleicicle, tricycle
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.