Definición de bicycle en inglés:
A vehicle consisting of two wheels held in a frame one behind the other, propelled by pedals and steered with handlebars attached to the front wheel.
- One difference is that a bus has many wheels whereas a bicycle has only two wheels.
- I would be only too pleased to have bicycles passing my front door rather than noisy, speeding vehicles.
- An 11 year old boy fell off his bicycle and sustained a handlebar injury to his upper abdomen.
verbo[no object, with adverbial of direction] Volver al principio
Ride a bicycle: they spent the holidays bicycling around the beautiful Devonshire countryside
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All of these articles have one main point in common; don't let back pain keep you from bicycling.
- They are not only functional for bicycling, but for any activity where you are going to work up a sweat.
- The best moment is when he is bicycling around his airy grounds on an old-fashioned push-bike, his knees bobbing up and down as he pedals, and then has to brake to answer a call on his mobile phone.
- Example sentences
- What else can the average bicyclist do to support bicycling infrastructure?
- The invention of variable gearing enabled bicyclists and cars alike to change the speed of peak efficiency.
- As a bicyclist, I am familiar with the handlebar tape used on racing bicycles, and I thought it might be useful to provide a better grip on my downtubes.