- A chain that transmits the driving power from the pedals of a bicycle to its rear wheel.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To maintain propriety and to overcome the potential hazard of snagging a skirt in a bicycle chain, bicycles for women were designed without a center bar and with a wooden chain cover.
- Someone made the point that women in my books have accidents related to their femininity: one falls over from her high heels and another gets her skirt caught in a bicycle chain.
- Presumably I should follow the same guidance when spraying the oil on my bicycle chain; I should not drink it or inhale it, and should wear goggles, rubber gloves and a face mask while undertaking the operation.
Más definiciones de bicycle chainDefinición de bicycle chain en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.