Definición de bifocal en inglés:
Denoting a lens having two parts each with a different focal length, one for distant vision and one for near vision.
- The multiple vision lenses include bifocal lenses for near and distant vision.
- Three different designs for bifocal contact lenses exist: simultaneous, concentric and alternating vision.
- Alternatively, some people use varifocal or bifocal lenses in order to see objects clearly that are both close up and far away.
sustantivo(bifocals) Volver al principio
A pair of glasses with bifocal lenses.
- I wear bifocals or reading glasses - can I still wear contact lenses?
- He put on a pair of glasses with clear, thick lenses that looked like bifocals.
- This new refractive procedure is capable of reducing or even eliminating the need for bifocals or reading glasses for certain categories of patients.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan