sustantivo[mass noun] • informal
- A bouffant hairstyle, especially one that has been teased, permed, or sprayed to create volume.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Avoid big hair, lots of curls, wedge styles or super short cuts.
- She also sees some big hair on the runways, but (count your blessings) no blue eyeshadow.
- And it was reflected in her big hair, which was very quintessential, you know, hairdo of the time.
Más definiciones de big hairDefinición de big hair en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.