Definición de big mouth en inglés:
An indiscreet or boastful person.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- I am so sick of the sanctimony of bigmouths lecturing them about the need for civility in the wake of her murder.
- From this opening we learn that Bobby is intense and serious, Ricky is a cocky bigmouth who suffers for his ego, both are pathetic and antagonistic to each other, and they know how to take quite a beating.
- There is a picture of her on the site which could almost have been designed to portray a self-promoting bigmouth.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The first of those will, however, remain a mystery to the kind of bigmouthed spectator that gives America a bad name in world sport.
- As for the student who dominates class discussions, Woodruff is blunt: ‘No classroom is big enough for two big-mouthed lecturers.’
- This is the real problem: not a handful of big-mouthed animal-lovers in anoraks, but a defensiveness about research at the heart of government and the scientific establishment itself.
Definición de big mouth en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda