- A pair of consecutive written units such as letters, syllables, or words: the method of encipherment required the message to be written in bigramsMás ejemplos en oraciones
- However, I suspect that a scan for bigrams with quantitatively similar properties would turn up lots of unremarkable examples.
- We now give an example of a cipher that operates on bigrams but uses only comparatively few of all possible keys.
- The bigram "and yet" at the end of sentence, written without continuation dots, is much rarer than would be predicted given its overall frequency and the frequency of sentence-ends.
Más definiciones de bigramDefinición de bigram en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.