sustantivochiefly North American
- A path or lane for the use of bicycles.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Linking 3,729 miles of trafficless trails, paths, and paved bikeways, the route circles the North Sea and passes through eight countries: Scotland, England, Belgium, Holland, Germany, Denmark, Sweden, and Norway.
- Bring along bicycles, because the road's bikeways are known as some of the best cycling trails in the country.
- However, there was a change of policy in New Hampshire in the early 1990s, when an integrated package of mobility options was introduced to include buses, railroads, bikeways and pedestrian pathways.
Más definiciones de bikewayDefinición de bikeway en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.