- The main effects of hunger are apathy and disease - bilharzia, cholera, tuberculosis, HIV-Aids.
- A family history of the disease, or chronic infection with the tropical diseases bilharzia also increase the risk of bladder cancer.
- Some of the most common diseases are malaria, bilharzia, sexually transmitted diseases, tetanus, cholera, polio, and typhoid.
- Bilharzia is transmitted by bathing in water infected with bilharzia larvae.
- Bilharzia Fluke and other soil- transmitted worms have affected two million Zambians, the southern African country's health minister said here Monday.
- It seems that the bilharzia fluke hasn't changed much over the centuries, and looking at the older specimens can be of help in fighting the disease/infestation.
Mid 19th century: modern Latin, former name of the genus Schistosoma, named after T. Bilharz (1825–62), the German physician who discovered the parasite.
Palabras que riman con bilharziabartsia
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bil|har¦zia
Definición de bilharzia en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.