- 1A menu.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Christmas Partying in the town: Most hotels and restaurants in the town have put on show their Christmas bill of fare and by all accounts places are being whipped up, so if you haven't already booked get ‘cracking’.
- ‘Weeeell, OK then,’ he says, rubbing his hands together in satirical, Starvin'-Marvin glee, before refocusing on the outrageous bill of fare.
- A similar story, perhaps apochryphal, is told about a prominent QC who breezed into the bar demanding the bill of fare and was promptly led out into the street, whereupon he was asked by Ross to read the pub sign.
- 1.1A programme for a theatrical event.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Let him stay home even when Romeo and Juliet is the bill of fare, pocket the costs of tickets, parking, gas, etc., unplug the phone, pick up a volume of Shakespeare, and simply read the play out loud.
- In his online history of vaudeville, John Kenrick describes the typical bill of fare at major houses.
- The theater. .. played the role that movies played in the first half of the twentieth: it was a kaleidoscopic, democratic institution presenting a widely varying bill of fare to all classes and socioeconomic groups. ..
Más definiciones de bill of fareDefinición de bill of fare en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.