- A tool having a sickle-shaped blade with a sharp inner edge, used for pruning or lopping branches or other vegetation.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since then residents have reported seeing children running around with a billhook a small scythe and using saws to cut down trees at the nearby Seven Fields Nature Reserve.
- Which traditional mat weaver will substitute the billhook and knife, especially when even the National Bamboo Mission puts his average daily income at a meagre Rs.30 a day?
- The man used instruments including a crowbar and something resembling a billhook to smash in the front of the machine.
Más definiciones de billhookDefinición de billhook en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.