- Having or involving two modes, in particular (of a statistical distribution) having two maxima.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- We have studied how halothane molecules fluctuate between the two maxima of the bimodal distribution and we observed a different mechanism at low and high anesthetic concentrations.
- At low concentrations, the transition between maxima of the bimodal distribution follows a hopping-between-maxima mechanism.
- We predict that similar measurements of additional species will reveal a bimodal frequency distribution with the two peaks corresponding to alternative strategies.
Más definiciones de bimodalDefinición de bimodal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.