sustantivo[mass noun] Electronics
- 1A system for coding a number in which each digit of a decimal number is represented individually by its binary equivalent.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Naturally, it would be easy to design a special circuit for the binary coded decimal arithmetic.
- We have many types of switch products that provide binary coded decimal output available.
- The name of any data type stored and manipulated in decimal digits at the binary level is binary coded decimal or BCD for short.
- 1.1 [count noun] A number represented using the binary coded decimal system.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is illustrated in FIG.1 wherein six digits of binary coded decimals are recorded for a specific frame.
- In its 1972 Gottschalk v. Benson decision, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that an innovative method for transforming binary coded decimals into pure binary form could not be patented, even
- When John wrote 1,900 years ago, he did not know anything about the binary number system, computers, or why computers would require binary coded decimals.
Más definiciones de binary coded decimalDefinición de binary coded decimal en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.