Definición de binaural en inglés:
1Relating to or involving both ears: human hearing is binaural
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Such differences, called binaural or interaural disparities, are created by the different path lengths to the two ears and result in time and intensity differences that may be used to compute sound location.
- Three-dimensional auditory display apparatus and method utilizing enhanced bionic emulation of human binaural sound localization
- Our experience shows that only those patients who present binaural interference during binaural speech tests would not benefit from two hearing aids.
1.1Relating to sound recorded using two microphones and usually transmitted separately to the two ears of the listener.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The method being pursued at York and Sydney employs the technique of binaural sound synthesis, which seeks to recreate the illusion of sound all around the listener simply using two channels of sound, one channel delivered to each ear.
- Meanwhile, a binaural headset with microphones on each side allows students to prepare some intriguing compositions in Pro Tools for Abbott's Sound and Space course.
- TapeOp recently had a piece on building a binaural microphone.
Definición de binaural en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda