- A game in which players mark off numbers on cards as the numbers are drawn randomly by a caller, the winner being the first person to mark off all their numbers: [as modifier]: a bingo hallMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Once, working in a bingo hall, a caller asked him what he wanted to do with his life and Kay confessed he wasn't sure.
- As anyone who lives in York knows, the opening of the new bingo hall marks the end of the road for the old Rialto.
- A loyal bingo player, a game she loved and hated to miss.
exclamaciónVolver al principio
- 1A call by someone who wins a game of bingo.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Someone called out numbers and if you filled in a whole line, you yelled "Bingo" and got a set of dishes or something.
- A beano player was excited and yelled Bingo instead of Beano and that's how Bingo was born.
- I was losing badly, but Jessica came within one space of winning when finally, someone yelled "Bingo!
- 2Used to express satisfaction at a sudden positive event or outcome: Just swipe the pen over a bar code and bingo! The recorder’s programmed itselfMás ejemplos en oraciones
- When you throw in sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll, bingo!
- Add some scented climbers and a well thought-out colour scheme - bingo!
- A quiet Sunday at home might do wonders for both of us, and if it brings you on, then - bingo!
1920s (as exclamation): of unknown origin.
Más definiciones de bingoDefinición de bingo en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.