Definición de binturong en inglés:
A tree-dwelling Asian civet with a coarse blackish coat and a muscular prehensile tail.
- Arctictis binturong, family Viverridae
- Only two members of the carnivore family have prehensile tails - the binturong and the kinkajou.
- For these animals, as well as another 45 moon bears and 14 sun bears, 50 macaques, 30 gibbons, 10 crocodiles, 4 binturongs, and 200 dogs, Banglamung Wildlife Breeding Center is essentially a well-appointed refugee center.
- Their scent glands, located near their tails, are rubbed along branches as they walk or are deliberately rubbed against upright branches to deposit an oily musk as a signal to other binturongs.
early 19th century: from Malay.
Definición de binturong en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan