- (Of a cell) having two nuclei.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A remarkable paper by Prokofyeva-Belgovskaya, pointing out a difference between mother and daughter chromosomes in binucleate cells.
- The incidence of micronucleated cells was recorded by scoring 500 binucleate cells with intact cytoplasm.
- The rise in the percentage of binucleate cells during this time indicated that the loss of uninucleate cells was due to nuclear division.
Más definiciones de binucleateDefinición de binucleate en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.