Definición de bioactive en inglés:
(Of a substance) having a biological effect.
- Polyethylene glycol is also widely used as a suppository base, to make solid dispersions in order to enhance the solubility of drugs and for the modification of proteins and bioactive substances.
- Analysis of a variety of bioactive proteins contributing to human health is a potential future application of the HSS software package as well as multifunctional PCS.
- Glanbia's lactoferrin (branded Bioferrin (R)) is a bioactive milk protein, which has been shown to facilitate immune enhancement, intestinal health and overall wellness.
- Example sentences
- In this frequency range, one needs to minimize liquid water but sufficiently hydrate the sample for bioactivity, native conformation.
- This is an unusual example of a blocked phase transition (collapsed to monolayer form) inhibiting bioactivity.
- In these studies extracts were prepared from gut tissue and assayed for insulin immunoactivity or insulin specific bioactivity, such as increased glucose uptake.
Definición de bioactive en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia