1The branch of science concerned with the chemical and physico-chemical processes and substances which occur within living organisms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Interdisciplinary sciences such as biochemistry and social psychology would also have to be included.
- This does not mean, however, that chemistry, biochemistry or atomic physics are in some way giving us a false picture of reality.
- To achieve this aim it draws on biology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
1.1The processes and substances with which the science of biochemistry is concerned: abnormal brain biochemistry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The physiotypes are physiological life forms as delineated by comparative physiology, biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology.
- Such errors are not surprising, given the many differences that exist between species in terms of their anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and metabolism.
- Despite the far-ranging scope of earlier work, aspects of germination and conversion physiology, and biochemistry in somatic embryos remain unexplored.
Palabras que riman con biochemistrychemistry, photochemistry
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bio|chem¦is¦try
Definición de biochemistry en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda