Definición de biochemistry en inglés:
1The branch of science concerned with the chemical and physico-chemical processes and substances which occur within living organisms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Interdisciplinary sciences such as biochemistry and social psychology would also have to be included.
- This does not mean, however, that chemistry, biochemistry or atomic physics are in some way giving us a false picture of reality.
- To achieve this aim it draws on biology, biochemistry, engineering, mathematics and computer science.
1.1The processes and substances with which the science of biochemistry is concerned: abnormal brain biochemistry
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The physiotypes are physiological life forms as delineated by comparative physiology, biochemistry, biophysics and molecular biology.
- Such errors are not surprising, given the many differences that exist between species in terms of their anatomy, physiology, biochemistry and metabolism.
- Despite the far-ranging scope of earlier work, aspects of germination and conversion physiology, and biochemistry in somatic embryos remain unexplored.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- At the same time, the biochemists leave unchanged a key characteristic of the virus called its protein structure that allows it to be fully recognised by its host - this induces a high level of immunity and ensures robustness of response.
- His fellow biochemists pointed to dozens of articles suggesting possible pathways by which those systems might have evolved, articles that Behe either ignored entirely or dismissed out of hand.
- The work of these biochemists hunting for an AIDS vaccine at Johns Hopkins Medical School is funded mainly by the National Institutes of Health - that is, by the American taxpayer.
Definición de biochemistry en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia