Definición de biochip en inglés:
1A microchip designed or intended to function in a biological environment, especially inside a living organism.
- To ensure American companies prosper in the coming years a focus should be placed on accelerating brain imaging and biochips technologies.
- As I mentioned in Biochips, Brain Imaging and Behavior, further advances in biochips will be needed before effective neuroceuticals can be developed.
- When data from advanced biochips and brain imaging are combined they will accelerate the development of neurotechnology, the set of tools that can influence the human central nervous system, especially the brain.
1.1A logical device analogous to the silicon chip, whose components are formed from biological molecules or structures.
- The biochips, used in biological computers will be capable of working in tandem with electronic circuits and perform tasks beyond the capability of present genre of computers.
- But the development of an all-electric biochip has laid an important foundation for the pocket-sized laboratory.
- The cost of biochips will decline even more rapidly because they will be the driving low cost product that will transform every industry.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan