(Especially of material used in surgical implants) not harmful or toxic to living tissue.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- In recent years, PIP has helped develop titanium-coated breast implants, which it says makes the implants more biocompatible.
- The implantable materials are biocompatible, non-biodegradable implants which are designed for stabilization in soft tissue through the ingrowth of fibrous tissue after implantation.
- Implants are biocompatible - meaning they're designed to be accepted by your body - and they're made to resist corrosion, degradation and wear.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Nitinol provides shape memory, high elasticity, biocompatibility, and MRI compatibility.
- The material has passed the ISO 10993-1 biocompatibility test for medical implants.
- The present work, showed that the white clay had good biocompatibility when implanted into the craniofacial bones of dogs.
Palabras que riman con biocompatiblecompatible
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bio|com¦pat|ible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda