Definición de biocompatible en inglés:
(Especially of material used in surgical implants) not harmful or toxic to living tissue.
- In recent years, PIP has helped develop titanium-coated breast implants, which it says makes the implants more biocompatible.
- The implantable materials are biocompatible, non-biodegradable implants which are designed for stabilization in soft tissue through the ingrowth of fibrous tissue after implantation.
- Implants are biocompatible - meaning they're designed to be accepted by your body - and they're made to resist corrosion, degradation and wear.
- Example sentences
- Nitinol provides shape memory, high elasticity, biocompatibility, and MRI compatibility.
- The material has passed the ISO 10993-1 biocompatibility test for medical implants.
- The present work, showed that the white clay had good biocompatibility when implanted into the craniofacial bones of dogs.
Words that rhyme with biocompatiblecompatible
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan