Definición de biodynamics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
1The study of physical motion or dynamics in living systems.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- However, Rayor suspects that for webs with radial symmetry, the answer is a matter of biodynamics.
- Understanding these biodynamics-why the wirewalker doesn't fall-requires a grasp of the constant fluctuations and fine tunings which maintain balance in the complex, fluid system of human locomotion.
- Combining mathematics, physics and robotics with human physiology, this is the first book that describes all levels of human biodynamics, from musculo-skeletal mechanics to the higher brain functions.
2A method of organic farming that incorporates certain astrological and spiritual principles and practices.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- At Bonterra, Fetzer's organic label and entrepreneurial ‘test shop,’ Dolan is testing a special subset of organic farming called biodynamics.
- Some arrive well-versed in the teachings of Rudolf Steiner, having attended Waldorf schools or worked in a Camphill community; others come with experience in organic farming but with no real knowledge of biodynamics.
- Rudolf Steiner introduced the principles of biodynamics in the 1920s in his book Spiritual Foundations for the Renewal of Agriculture.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Growers are also moving strongly in the direction of organic and biodynamic production, with over 30 domaines now officially sanctioned - this should vastly improve the quality of the fruit that producers have to work with.
- A passionate votary of organic produce and one who studied management, he set out to introduce to the farmers biodynamic farming, where special therapeutic preparations for the soil are done, compost and liquid manure are used.
- So whether that's veganism, which is something Alicia Silverstone has said she practices, or something, the hot new thing, biodynamic eating, which Elizabeth Hurley is apparently a fan of.
Definición de biodynamics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán