sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The branch of science concerned with the application of biological materials and processes in electronics, and the use of electronic devices in living systems.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The development of DNA detection by electronic amplification is expected to be critical to the field of bioelectronics and have applications in the computing, gene analysis, tissue matching, and forensic fields.
- While biomedical and life sciences applications accounted for 99% of the biosensor and other bioelectronics market in 2003, their marketshare is projected to slip slightly to 97% by 2009.
- Future applications of bioelectronic systems may include computation devices and prosthetic units.
Más definiciones de bioelectronicsDefinición de bioelectronics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.