Definición de bioenergetics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
1The study of the transformation of energy in living organisms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The applications in photosynthesis are still scarce despite the unique opportunity given by the fully controllable energy input of plant bioenergetics.
- Those studies could, in turn, facilitate additional investigations in paleoclimatology, evolutionary studies, paleoecology, and bioenergetics.
- These studies are likely to provide insights to possible mechanisms of proton transfer in complex proteins involved in bioenergetics.
2A system of holistic therapy in which massage and other physical therapies are used in conjunction with psychotherapy.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- The other document described ‘bioinformation’ such as telepathy, precognition and clairvoyance and bioenergetics like psychokinesis and telekinesis.
- It covers resistance training; bioenergetics; muscular, nervous and cardiovascular system adaptations as well as basic training systems and programs designed to enhance strength, power and endurance.
- Stephen Kane is ex-Director of the Institute for Advanced Health Research, which pioneered new bioenergetic techniques for overcoming allergy-related illnesses and their associated chronic infections and environmental stresses.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- Consequently, animals have evolved intelligence systems that function, first and foremost, as predictive bioenergetic cost/benefit analysis systems.
- More specifically, the energy requirements of nestlings can be used in a bioenergetic model of the bioaccumulation of toxicants that incorporates growth, energetics, food intake, and assimilation efficiency.
- We used a bioenergetic model to estimate the metabolic rate, or activity level, of nest-guarding smallmouth bass in Lakes Erie and Opeongo.
Definición de bioenergetics en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda