- Any of a group of compounds occurring mainly in citrus fruits and blackcurrants, formerly regarded as vitamins.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- A daily multivitamin with bioflavonoids, biotins, vitamins A, C, D, E, and copper, manganese and zinc is a good start, but most important is a diet rich in essential fatty acids.
- She also discusses the benefits of antioxidants, bioflavonoids, vitamins, liver-cleansing nutrients and botanicals, and phytoestrogens to help support the body in perimenopause and menopause.
- To relieve pain and inflammation, take 1,500 mg of calcium gluconate and 5,000 mg of vitamin C with bioflavonoids (or until diarrhea starts, called bowel tolerance) for a day or two.
Más definiciones de bioflavonoidDefinición de bioflavonoid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.