sustantivo[treated as singular]
The science of collecting and analysing complex biological data such as genetic codes.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Thus we are pursuing a variety of projects in computational biology and bioinformatics, with physicists often playing a starring role.
- They focus on the IT division of Life Science (computational biology, bioinformatics, bioIT).
- Many cite the university's strengths in veterinary medicine, bioinformatics and plant sciences as their draw to this campus.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With an ever-increasing need for constant input from bioinformatic experts, most biomedical laboratories may soon have their own in-house bioinformatician.
- It also has developed and expanded contracts to screen new drugs; develop new animal models; establish a reagent and specimen repository; and provide researchers with genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic resources.
- A key bioinformatic problem in functional genomics is the prediction of protein function from sequence.
Más definiciones de bioinformaticsDefinición de bioinformatics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.