Definición de bioinformatics en inglés:
plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The science of collecting and analysing complex biological data such as genetic codes.
- Thus we are pursuing a variety of projects in computational biology and bioinformatics, with physicists often playing a starring role.
- They focus on the IT division of Life Science (computational biology, bioinformatics, bioIT).
- Many cite the university's strengths in veterinary medicine, bioinformatics and plant sciences as their draw to this campus.
- Example sentences
- With an ever-increasing need for constant input from bioinformatic experts, most biomedical laboratories may soon have their own in-house bioinformatician.
- It also has developed and expanded contracts to screen new drugs; develop new animal models; establish a reagent and specimen repository; and provide researchers with genomic, proteomic and bioinformatic resources.
- A key bioinformatic problem in functional genomics is the prediction of protein function from sequence.
Definición de bioinformatics en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India