- An innate mechanism that controls the physiological activities of an organism which change on a daily, seasonal, yearly, or other regular cycle.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Yes, that's controlled by an internal biological clock.
- At dusk, however, the insect is activated by an internal biological clock, which regulates most of its behaviors.
- This helps set the internal biological clock that regulates your sleep and waking patterns.
Más definiciones de biological clockDefinición de biological clock en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.