Definición de biomass en inglés:
1The total quantity or weight of organisms in a given area or volume.
- Harvest index was measured as the ratio between root weight and total biomass.
- However, it has increased the grain yield potential and thereby the ratio of grain mass to total above-ground biomass or harvest index.
- Total biomass was also increased relative to controls by the end of the experiment.
2Organic matter used as a fuel, especially in a power station for the generation of electricity.
- The proposal has the added bonus of reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the use of biomass to generate electricity.
- The use of biomass electrical generation is hardly the environmental boon it's made out to be.
- He also sees huge potential for biomass fired electricity in the West of Ireland.
Definición de biomass en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan