sustantivo[treated as singular]
- The science of the application of mathematics to biology.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Critical of science's objectification of nature, Smith constructs mechanized assemblages whose structural workings derive from natural laws and principles, such as chaos theory, fractal geometry and biomathematics.
- Karl Sigmund, Professor of Mathematics at the University of Vienna, is known for his work on biomathematics and game theory.
- At the time of his death he was professor of biomathematics at the University of Colorado.
Más definiciones de biomathematicsDefinición de biomathematics en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.