plural sustantivo[treated as singular]
The study of the mechanical laws relating to the movement or structure of living organisms.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Learn about the history of science and engineering underlying biomechanics and clinical movement analysis methods.
- Contacting a trainer who has indepth knowledge of muscle mechanics, anatomy and biomechanics will put you on the right path.
- He is a former swimming champion with a degree in engineering and training in biomechanics, biochemistry, fluid mechanics and sports physiology.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- The group included two MSc students from Loughborough, one a biomechanist, the other an exercise physiologist.
- We need a biomechanist, a physiologist, a psychologist, a nutritionist and a physiotherapist.
- The assistance of a biomechanist or a coach well-educated in biomechanics could be important in this phase of the swimmer's preparation.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: bio|mech¦an¦ics
Definición de biomechanics en:
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda