- Relating to both biology and medicine.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The biomedical scientists and medical practitioners would have liked greater technical details.
- It is also useful for students and teachers of medicine and the biomedical sciences.
- The autopsy has long been a focus of medical education and biomedical research.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Disease is the special focus of biomedicine and the biomedical model.
- The mission of behavioral science training is to indicate that biomedicine and behavioral science are not antagonistic to curative and preventive medicine.
- Most participants privileged biomedicine over other health systems and emphasised biomedical management as ideal self care practice.
Más definiciones de biomedicalDefinición de biomedical en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.