- Relating to or denoting synthetic methods which mimic biochemical processes.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Having tried to design nanosystems for almost a decade, he recently turned to biomimetic principles (mimicking nature) with promising results.
- Polymers play an important role in many biological systems, so a fundamental understanding of their cross-links is crucial not only for the development of medicines but also for the development of biomimetic materials.
- This concentration effect was also observed in biomimetic systems.
Más definiciones de biomimeticDefinición de biomimetic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.