Definición de bionic en inglés:
1Having or denoting an artificial, typically electromechanical, body part or parts: there’s no doubt that Aird’s bionic arm has transformed his life
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Back in the 1970s, Steve Austin amazed the TV-watching world with his fictional bionic replacement body parts.
- It can even become the basis of artificial sight - bionic eyes.
- The Bionic Man was an entertaining piece of fictional TV, but Steve Austin's bionic eye is now a reality.
1.1 informal Having exceptional strength, endurance, or ability: working out in gyms in an attempt to become bionic men
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I like to think that these detectors are like bionic ears for the human race to allow us to listen to the sounds of the universe for the first time.
- Unless television has steered me wrong all these years, surely being bionic means you become some kind of super human.
- Future enhancements will include fuel cells as well as bionic strength - well, not really, as ASIMO can only lift about two pounds.
1960s: from bio- 'human', on the pattern of electronic.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- His newest creation is a genetically enhanced, bionically augmented bandicoot named Crunch whose sole purpose is to destroy Crash, but Cortex needs additional power sources to complete its construction.
- In ‘Run’ for example, a young man and woman are sprinting, rather bionically, down an empty school hallway lined with lockers.
- Yeah, we've been rubbish at updates, but we're back now and the NoiseMonkey staff have been bionically improved by broadband.
Palabras que riman con bionicanachronic, animatronic, Brythonic, bubonic, Byronic, canonic, carbonic, catatonic, chalcedonic, chronic, colonic, conic, cyclonic, daemonic, demonic, diatonic, draconic, electronic, embryonic, euphonic, harmonic, hegemonic, histrionic, homophonic, hypersonic, iconic, ionic, ironic, isotonic, laconic, macaronic, Masonic, Miltonic, mnemonic, monotonic, moronic, Napoleonic, philharmonic, phonic, Platonic, Plutonic, polyphonic, quadraphonic, sardonic, saxophonic, siphonic, Slavonic, sonic, stereophonic, subsonic, subtonic, symphonic, tectonic, Teutonic, thermionic, tonic, transonic, ultrasonic
Definición de bionic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en India
Muy popular en Pakistán